As Chief Revenue Officer you will have the worldwide responsibility for the following functions:
- Business Development – Direct Sales
- Channel Acquisition - Channel / Partnership Sales
- Client Relationship
- Client Boarding
The role will manage a dramatic revenue growth programme, whilst ensuring the function delivers in a globally consistent and efficient way. Working with our CEO & CCO you will prove new market opportunities, and build on our existing verticals. This is a high-profile, influential position at Pay Perform that will test as well as reward. Ultimately, you should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships, directly or through an aggressive programme of recruitment.
- Planning: Create direct sales plans that provide focus and creativity, producing strong results versus resource usage. Identifying targets and markets and develop approaches to the new markets
- Partnerships: Create partnership sales plans that are mutually accretive, with minimum conflict versus our own direct sales plans (e.g. Different/new verticals, different geographies, different market segments)
- Client Relationships: Ensure revenue is maximised for each and every Client Relationship through, identifying volume opportunities, cross selling more product, building relationships, collaborating with our Product and Service department(s)
- Client Boarding: Minimise client boarding timeline through driving the boarding team, and working with the Client Connect Product team on continual platform improvement
- Team Building: Create a ‘world class’ team using a ‘follow our client’ methodology, covering client geographical hotspots
- Metrics: Create performance metrics, leveraging Hubspot / Client Connect. Report on results on a regular basis and create action plans on focus elements
- Incentives: Create commercially sound, mutually beneficial and motivating commission plans for every function in the team.
- Processes and Platforms: Collaborate and input into our Client Connect platform development
- Culture: Create a ‘can do’, customer orientated, high energy culture